DRIVING SCHOOL MONITOR
Here at Nasr Driving School, we strive to improve Quebec’s road safety records. Our mission is to provide our students with the best driving lessons by teaching them safe behaviors. Our goal is to create an environment conducive to excellence in learning. In order to achieve our goal, we provide each student individually with personalized training that matches their personal needs and behavior.
Nasr Driving School values teamwork, commitment, integrity, respect and above all the safety of its team and its customers.
A passenger vehicle monitor is first and above all a teacher, responsible to educate future drivers about road safety regulations and good driving behaviors.
He / she provides practical lessons (individual driving lessons in specially identified vehicles with specific equipment).
He / she teaches techniques relating to road safety, and the behavior to adopt on the road as a driver.
He / she prepares the student to take the SAAQ practical exam.
The learning takes place in real conditions, the training vehicle being integrated with the rest of the traffic.
The monitor has an educational role. To train future drivers who demonstrate prudence and good public spirit, he / she must have interpersonal skills (pedagogy, self-control and patience).
– Teach all the in-car sessions to learner drivers in accordance with the road safety education program and the concepts taught in the ESR instructor training program;
– Use all the techniques, teaching methods and teaching tools of the ESR Monitor training program;
– Adapt your teaching to the characteristics and needs of the learner;
– Encourage your students to adopt a profile of safe, cooperative and responsible behavioral driver;
– Bring your students to a sufficiently high degree of autonomy so that they can safely, cooperatively and responsibly drive a passenger vehicle on the road.
– Rigorous and concerned about their work;
– Patient, qualified, who enjoys working with people;
– Driven by the idea of improving Quebec’s road record;
– Motivated by seeing their students succeed;
– Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
– Hold a class 5 driver’s license valid in Quebec for at least 2 years and have less than 4 demerit points.
– You will participate in improving Quebec’s road safety record.
– You will have a very flexible schedule.
– You will benefit from continuous training.
– You will work with a team of amicable expert teachers.
– You will teach to drive on new 100% electric vehicles.